For Immediate Release
Addictive bike-trials game “Pedal UP!” officially releases on iOS and Android with a new trailer!
Made by real-life trials riders, PEDAL UP! is an insanely challenging bike-trials balance game that’s fun to play and tough as nails to master.
12th December, 2018 – Vancouver, Canada: Canadian developer Derailleur Interactive is proud to announce the release of their new 3D physics-based bike-trials game “PEDAL UP!”. It’s available for download right now on the Apple App Store and Google Play.
Inspired by the extreme sport of bike-trials, “PEDAL UP!” gives you the chance to try back wheel hops, nose-wheelies, bunny-hops, and many more exciting tricks. Players use their skills, balance and creativity to navigate any obstacle in their own way. “PEDAL UP!” features an advanced Camera Mode to record and share memorable tricks and spectacular crashes. Intuitive controls and flexible gameplay styles really set “PEDAL UP!” apart. It’s surprising how simple and fun it is to attempt real life trials moves in the game. There hasn’t been a bike-trials game quite like this before.
“There’s been a lot of trials-style games on the App Store, but this one is the first one that actually FEELS like it captured the sport.”Snapzilla.com – Game of the Week
“You can tell that a lot of effort has gone in to make the game as authentic as possible.”Mobile Game Hunter
Get it now at:
Apple App Store:
Check out our new trailer here:
- Free to download and play, earn or purchase in-game credits to unlock new tracks and challenges
- 40 fun and challenging tracks
- Classic Time Trial Mode, Tricks Challenge, Extreme Challenge and more
- Camera Mode – a unique mode for capturing gameplay photos and video. Adjust the camera, lenses, styles, slow-mo, etc
- Intuitive touch controls, easy to start playing, a challenge to master
- Challenge your friends and beyond on the global leaderboards
PEDAL UP! Game Info